JC / Seventeen


Friday 4 May 2012
why am i the one

I got enough on my mind that when she pulls me by the hair she hasn't much to hold onto She keeping count on her hand One, Two, Three days that I been sleeping on my side I finished kissing my death, so now I head back up the step Thinking about where I've been, I mean the sun was never like this I wanna feel with the season. I guess it makes sense cause my lifes become as vapid as a night out in Los Angeles and I just want to stay in bed, and hold you like I used to You know that I am home, so darling if you love me would you let me know... Or go on, go on, go on, if you were thinking that the worst is yet to come Why am I the one always packing up my stuff For once, for once, for once, I get the feeling that I'm right where I belong Why am I the one always packing up my stuff She got enough on her mind that she feel no sorrow I let my fate fill the air so now she rollin down her window Never been one to hold on but I need a last breath so I ask if she remembers when she used to come and visit me we were fools to think that nothing could go wrong

0 Comments